I’ve been taking a look at the new Razer Deathadder Mini V2 to see what it’s like and to give my first impressions.
Basic Measured Dims
- Length = 113
- Height = 39
- Width = 62
- Deathadder shape but just smaller.
- All plastic no rubber.
- Shapes a bit small for my 18×9 hand. can’t palm therefore only claw and fingertip grips
- Nice to see good skatez including a sensor circle one. I’m not keen on the spilt front.
- More flexible cable it seems.
- Switch Grey Razer Optos feel nicer than the mini Blacks one.
- Buttons quite a bit of post-travel
- Nice side buttons, these feel greatVery nice scroll wheel which is thinner and more rounded than the mini.
- 3359 sensor which is 8500dpi 🙁 same as the mini so a high LOD.
- RGB logo only no under lighting this time.
- Screws under the Skatez which is a shame.
- Where to buy it https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001094990774.html?spm=a2g0s.90423126.96.36.19914c4dQHLvGd